(1) No new material has been posted by my attacker or his fans since the beginning of July.
(2) Most of the garbage has been removed from the web, but there are still search links that point to non-existent pages.
(3) Google still refuses to remove the original hate-blog without a court order--which they could challenge.
(4) The police and FBI have not been able to identify the perp, despite strong suspicions.
(5) My printer and booksellers have not caved into the threats by my attacker.
(6) My neighbors still talk to me and let their kids talk to me.
(7) My wife and dog still love me.
(8) I temporarily suspended publicity for my books until the bad publicity died down a bit, but I know the remnants will be online forever.
(9) I decided to remove the "Dirty parts easy to find" from the bottom of the front cover on my funny memoir. That line gave my attacker something to use in his campaign, and I also realize that it may make some readers uncomfortable. I may sell more books without the line on the cover. I'm also making some updates and corrections. The new version should be available mid-October. Here's the new cover: